PSGV International explores two types of employment opportunities: consultants and project managers. With the consultant provision of consulting services contracts are made for the duration of the specific consulting task. Depending on contract duration consultants can be considered as firm permanent or external employees. Project Management contracts have infinite time and not assigned to the specific project.
PSGV International recognizes that our success is dependent on the effectiveness of our project teams. We do also realize that as a freelance consultant you can choose to work either independently, with our competitors or for us.
PSGV International is continuously bidding for different projects in the fields of area of our expertise. For our expertise areas click the link Development Expertise. We do always keen on making new partnerships with experts and companies who work in these and related fields.
Why Work for PSGV International?
- We pay our consultants a competitive fee rate
- PSGV International has a proud history of successful project delivery
- PSGV International is committed to the highest level of service to our clients and our team members
- We ensure that our teams are fully supported in the field.
New Consultants – Send Your CV
- Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in MS Word or PDF formats. We welcome your CV in USIAD, EU, ADB or WB formats.
Consultants Already Submitted CV’s:
- To keep your CV and contact details up-to-date – please contact us annually or whenever there is a significant change to your details.
- Email your updated CV to email@example.com. We welcome your CV in USAID, EU,ADB or WB formats.
We assure the confidentiality of your data. It will not be communicated to any third party, nor used without your prior agreement